love list

  • Babies
  • Book of Mormon
  • Dr Pepper
  • General Conference
  • Jaida
  • Jr
  • Parents
  • Red Sox
  • Relief Society
  • Summer Nights

Sunday, June 5, 2011

sometimes i wonder why i tend to doubt our father in heaven. i pray for something, whether it be an answer, comfort, guidance, or strength and most of the time, it takes a long time to get an answer. I always get impatient and wonder when will i ever get what i want? when will he listen to me? when will i ever learn?

but yet, everytime this happens, the Lord always answers. The lord always comforts, guides, and strengthens. usually it is through another person that he will help us. for me, it was my bishop today. i have waited so long for some strength and love that i really needed and i got it today. my bishop is that person for me today. thanks bishop.

i love my husband very much and even though we have our troubles, we will always endure because we have the Lord on our side. We are forever on the Lord's errand.

No comments:

Post a Comment